24 Hour Air Conditioning & Heating Repair in Columbus – Call Now!
For over a decade, Indoor Solutions has been serving areas from Columbus, GA, to Phenix City, AL. Since 2003, we’ve been responding to emergency air conditioning repair, installing new systems and helping our customers get the highest levels of comfort and air quality.
If you need to estimate the cost of a repair or installation, then we’re here to help. We offer free estimates on parts and labor for any job, big or small. Contact us during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) to request a quote or click here now for your free estimate.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service – If you need immediate heating or air conditioning service, then you can contact us around the clock every day of the week. We respond quickly to emergency service calls to all areas from Columbus, GA, to Phenix City, AL.
- Installation – We install brand new heating and air conditioning systems, both residential and commercial.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repair – We fully stock our trucks with parts to repair all major brands of heating and AC units.
- Indoor Air Quality – We can evaluate and install equipment to improve the air quality in your home.
- Home Performance Evaluation – Lower your electric bill and qualify for government rebates and tax credits. We participate in the Energy Star program to evaluate your home and offer you the most cost-effective solutions to eliminate wasted energy while helping the environment.
- Maintenance Agreements – Preventive Maintenance is often much lower in cost than emergency repair. Schedule your system for routine maintenance through one of our air conditioning service agreements.
Your Columbia Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
Indoor Solutions has met the high standards to be authorized as a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Our technicians, while having received ongoing training, have also trained directly with the manufacturer. We maintain a high level of customer satisfaction as measured by independent surveys, and as a result was recognized as a Bryant 2014 Medal of Excellence winner. We don’t merely install equipment; we keep our customers happy. You can feel more confident knowing we’re held to a higher standard than other heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) companies.