Save Money with a Home or Building Evaluation Available in Columbus, GA, Phenix City, AL & Surrounding Areas
Optimizing the energy efficiency of your home and office space can help you to achieve greater comfort while reducing your utility bills throughout the year. At Indoor Solutions Inc., we provide full-scale performance testing for homes and businesses in the Columbus, Georgia area. Our expert technicians can perform a number of tests to determine the current energy performance of your home or business. One of the most important and informative of the tests we perform is the blower door inspection, which is designed to provide an in-depth analysis of air flow both into and out of your home or business:
- First, blower door fans are placed in exterior doorways with the air flow directed outward.
- Our expert staff will then use smoke pencils to detect cracks and gaps through which air can pass from the outside into your home or office. This can identify problem areas that can be addressed with insulation and other sealing techniques.
- We also use handheld pressure gauges and manometers to derive even more accurate readings during our blower door inspection process.
- Once the inspection is completed, our skilled technicians will review the results with you and suggest remedies for any issues found.
We may also recommend thermographic imaging services to provide photographic evidence of heat or cold escaping your home or business. These advanced techniques are ideal for commercial buildings and other structures that cannot conveniently accommodate blower door inspections. Our comprehensive performance testing process will provide you with the information you need to boost the energy efficiency of your home or office.
Creating the Right Solutions for Georgia Homes and Businesses
The knowledgeable experts at Indoor Solutions will work with you to implement the recommended resolutions for any problems found during your performance testing. We have the experience and in-depth knowledge necessary to increase the energy efficiency of your Georgia business or home and can provide you with the most effective services toward that end. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends attic insulation as one of the most effective methods to reduce air leakage and to improve the energy performance of your home or business.
- According to figures compiled by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), sealing air leaks and adding insulation can potentially save up to 20 percent in heating and cooling costs for the average home.
- Attic insulation is the single most effective way to boost energy efficiency, especially in homes and office buildings that lack this temperature barrier. In these cases, the EPA estimates savings on the cost of heating or cooling homes and offices of as much as 50 percent.
Our insulation professionals can provide expert consultation and installation services for your home or office.
Whether you need emergency repairs for your HVAC system, a backup generator system for your home or office, or a comprehensive energy audit, the experts at Indoor Solutions are ready to deliver solutions quickly and effectively. Contact us today to experience the best service in the HVAC industry in the Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL communities for yourself.
About Indoor Solutions
Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
Energy Star 3 Certified
BPI Building Performance Certified
Our Service Area
We are proud to offer service to the following communities
- Russell Co.
- Lee Co.
- Harris Co.
- Ft. Benning
- Pine Mountain
- West Point
- Phenix City