Save Time & Money with Indoor Solutions’ Commercial HVAC Preventive Maintenance
For many companies in Columbus, GA, a reliable commercial heating and air conditioning system is critical for maintaining normal business operations. Some industries have very narrow specifications relating to allowable humidity levels and temperature fluctuations. An unexpected HVAC system fiasco can adversely impact sales, employee productivity and client comfort. Regardless of size, every business can benefit from protecting their heating and cooling equipment investment.
Since uninterrupted system operation is the primary objective of any service program, regular commercial AC maintenance is essential to reduce system downtime and minimize repair costs.
The Importance of Regular Maintenance
Commercial equipment maintenance includes several important elements that differ substantially from residential service. While the emphasis in residential HVAC is based on comfort and efficiency, commercial cooling and heating equipment is often an integral component in a company’s core processes.
Regular, routine maintenance includes a clearly defined schedule of services. In addition to periodic testing and inspections, qualified commercial HVAC contractors develop customized plans designed to meet the needs of each client. At Indoor Solutions, all of our commercial heating maintenance agreements include a complete evaluation that will identify system deficits and provide a framework for performance improvements.
Our comprehensive survey process can help reduce operational costs and limit the chances of an unexpected malfunction. These goals are best achieved through a coordinated effort between our technicians and the client’s staff.
Preventive Maintenance Services
A commercial equipment failure can be extremely disruptive, especially for a business with perishable inventory or temperature sensitive machinery. Our factory trained and NATE certified technicians have consistently demonstrated a superior knowledge of the commercial refrigeration cycle. They use advanced diagnostic tools to locate and correct small problems before they affect equipment performance.
Commercial AC Maintenance Services
- Clean the condensing and evaporator coils
- Refrigerant charge testing
- Inspect the condensate pan and drain lines
- Check the electrical connections and tighten where necessary
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Re-balance the supply registers
- Test the compressor
- Inspect the fan motor, defrost controls, blower and contactor
- Clean the outdoor cabinets and remove debris and obstructions
- Inspect the coil fins and comb where necessary
- Recalibrate the thermostat and reset programs when appropriate
- Test for continuity across the motors
- Test the temperature drop across the coil
Commercial Heating Maintenance Services
- Recalibrate the blower assembly
- Examine the heat exchanger for cracks or breeches
- Adjust the gas burners for maximum efficiency
- Change the system filters
- Adjust the gas ignition system
- Inspect and test the venting system
- Adjust the gas pressure to the unit
Find Commercial Contractor
For companies in Columbus, GA, and the surrounding area, Indoor Solutions encourages business owners and facilities managers to contact one of our experienced commercial comfort specialists. They can provide more information on the many benefits of preventative system maintenance and schedule an appointment if necessary.