At Indoor Solutions, we strive to hire the best people to exceed our customers’ expectations and help our organization succeed. If you are interested in employment at Indoor Solutions, please complete our employment application.
Qualifications and qualities needed for your success as an employee include:
- A minimum of one year experience including hands on training and/or work is required
- Be self-motivating and able to work with minimal supervision
- Work well with others in a team oriented company culture
- Possess all required hand tools and cordless drivers required for sheet metal installation
- Must have a clear driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Professional and experienced business outlook with a willingness to learn about and represent the company’s policy of exceeding customer expectations
Careers are available to those who are experienced and skilled in:
- Repair and Service of HVAC equipment
- Residential and Commercial HVAC installation
- Customer Service and Scheduling
- Ductwork Fabrication and Installation
- Office Management and Administrative Services
- Residential and Commercial Sales, General Contractor Account Management
Benefits of Employment:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
To apply for one of our open jobs, please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
About Indoor Solutions
Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
Energy Star 3 Certified
BPI Building Performance Certified
Our Service Area
We are proud to offer service to the following communities
- Russell Co.
- Lee Co.
- Harris Co.
- Ft. Benning
- Pine Mountain
- West Point
- Phenix City